Smartphones made by Apple are more and more popular in Poland and it is not a surprise – those are great devices with operating system. But its specificity causes that activities which at first sight seem to be very basic, require more time. That is why we have made a short tutorial, which will answer the question – How to upload music to iPhone?
How to upload music to iPhone via iTunes?
- To do this by iTunes first thing we need is software, which we can download for Windows or MacOS from HERE
- We need to add media from the disk of our computer to the iTunes library.
- We are connecting iPhone to the computer
- Now we can upload music onto our phone by selecting interesting material and moving it using drag and drop method to the connected iPhone. When copying is finished these will be located in our device.
- Interesting for us songs or albums can also be moved using right mouse button, after right-clicking there should be a command „Add to device from list” and we choose our iPhone.
If we don’t want to connect our iPhone to our computer every time we need to upload music, there is a way. In summary you need to select option „Synchronize with this iPhone over Wi-Fi”. Then we no longer need to use cable, devices will see each other as soon as they both will be connected to same Wi-Fi network. It is very convenient way of doing this activity.
How to upload music onto iPhone without help of iTunes?
Copying music using CopyTrans Manager
Uploading music with use of PhoneTrans software
There are more ways…
Już od 2009 roku serwisujemy Wasze iPhone’y, iPad’y i Macbooki. Wymieniamy zbite wyświetlacze, zużyte baterie i inne podzespoły na oryginalnych częściach. Posiadamy punkty w Poznaniu, Wrocławiu Krakowie oraz Bydgoszczy, a także prowadzimy serwis online. Sprzęty Apple nie mają przed nami tajemnic!